Marsa is a sexual health center based in Beirut, Lebanon, operating as a non-profit organization since February 2011.
Marsa provides confidential and anonymous services related to sexual and reproductive health. All services are provided to all in a friendly environment free of stigma and discrimination against age, sex, gender and sexual orientation.
For appointments and inquiries please:
CALL: 01 380515 or 70 953620
or EMAIL us at: email@example.com
To learn more about achievements see our 7-years report for 2011-2018
You Can Benefit From:
- HIV Testing (Free of charge)
- Hepatitis B & C and Syphilis Testing (Subsidized price)
- Testing for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma
- Testing for HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- Pap Smears
- Medical consultations and treatment (Subsidized price)
- Psychological and Social counselling (Subsidized price)
- During this period, the center is not operating at the usual regular hours.
Please call 01-380515 or 70-953620 for your appointments and questions.
- You can now make a MONTHLY DONATION to support Marsa’s services!
- What is a PAP smear? Who should get it? Watch our new video to learn more.