Marsa Sexual Health Center was officially launched in March 2011 and registered within the ministry of interior as a non-governmental organization.
This project started with the support of the World Health Organization (WHO), Medico and Arabic Foundation for Freedom and Equality (AFE) with a constant partnership with the National Aids Program (NAP).
Confidentiality and anonymity are the most prominent aspects of Marsa’s services which ensure satisfaction for the individuals who seek them, in addition to the subsidized prices or free services it offers.
Marsa Sexual Health Center provides sexual and reproductive health services with a multidisciplinary team in a safe, welcoming, accessible and friendly environment that is free of judgment and bias with a focus on women, vulnerable groups, and economically disadvantaged populations.
Our services include medical, social and psychological consultations as well as awareness campaigns to ensure that information, resources, support, and services of the highest quality regarding sexuality are available and accessible to all those who need them in the community.
- Diana Abou Abbas – Executive Director
- Lama Ftouni – Administrative Officer
- Sara Abu Zaki – Project Manager
- Pamela Mousallem – Project Officer
- Fatima Khalil – Sexual Education Coordinator
- Antony Hakim – Sexual Health Educator
- Sandy Lyen – Sexual Health Educator
- Gisele Najm – Sexual Health Educator
- Celine Mouzannar – Sexual Health Educator
- Maha Rabbat – Psychotherapist
- Elio Keshishian, MD – Dermatologist, specialized in sexually transmitted infections
- Lara Abou Abdo, MD – Family Doctor, specialized in sexually transmitted infections
- Reina Alameddine – Family Doctor, specialized in sexually transmitted infections
- Rami El Husseini – Dietetic Counselor